Saturday, June 14, 2014

Starting Over

 
So when life gives you lemons you make lemonade, right? Well in the past few years I've made lemonade, lemon meringue, lemon squares, lemon cake, lemon chicken, even used lemons for polish, I had a whole lot of lemons to work with, believe me!! 
However, the result is the photo above. I ended a 22 year marriage, sold the beautiful farm and moved with my two teenagers to the.... 

 
I am starting over, and now I have a new perspective, the knowledge that I can handle what is thrown at me, a sense of self that I only thought I had before. I learned that I have the most amazing friends in the world, incredibly strong kids, and that it is possible to fall in love again and be crazy happy.
So with that being the intro to my new life...
I am ready to share all sorts of great adventures! I've added some new goodies to my blog:
  •  A weekly chalkboard quote that hangs in my kitchen.
  •  A view of my creative musings for the week, A Clever Mind, (could be a shot of my desk, a page from one of my many sketchbooks, or some random post or picture I find that needs to be shared.)
  • Just Around the Corner, fun and interesting places I visit now that I can walk or ride my bike everywhere.
  •  A kind of ongoing "memoir" of sorts called The Flip-Flop Diaries; my life's crazy stories, all told through my skewed, rose-colored view of course.
  • A weekly DIY project because what would life be if I wasn't doing it myself!!
  • Of course A link to my online store, A Clever Spark and a link to the artist co-op Sea & Green.
 Enjoy!
MS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment