Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Finally!

 
The day that seemed so far in the future finally arrived! Bergen, my son, graduated!!
I realize that for most parents their child's high school graduation is a bittersweet day, your baby boy now graduating going out into the world, etc..  for me, I couldn't have been happier if it was my own graduation!
My darling son has hated school from the first day. The past 12 years have been a lesson for me in cheerleading, inspirational speeches, tenacity, endurance, gourmet sandwiches and knowing how many hooky days had been used per quarter..... although he had some moments of enjoyment with a few teachers, (could be listed on one hand), for the most part it has been, to quote my happy graduate, "all nonsense".  And unfortunately for the most part I have to agree with him.
 
Congratulations Bergen! We did it!

 
Now just one more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment