Thursday, May 3, 2012

BRIMFIELD ANTIQUE MARKET


                                  OFF TO BRIMFIELD!!
I'm off to the huge Brimfield Massachusetts Antiques Market with my friend, Becky from Sea & Green. We are actual vendors and will be at the CRYSTAL BROOK field so if you are at the market look us up! I am bringing the swatch collection, artwork, vintage fabric creations, upholstered pieces, Really unique pieces made from reclaimed wood, metal, found bits and pieces!!
Tues May 8th thru Sunday May 13th
Brimfield Massachusetts


A teaser of some of the great stuff I will have in BRIMFIELD!
Art on wood, canvas, fabric, antique book pages, also oils, collages,
furniture, fabrics! Reclaimed treasures! All too much to
mention here, come see for yourself!
A two page spread from the antique swatch collection I
will have with me. Swatches and 1920's wall paper!!

Charms and pendants made from an antique crazy quilt!

Soft sculpture pillows made from fabric scrapes and
hand painted. Stuffed with plastic bags!

More fun pillows!

Great furniture pieces some upholstered in old jeans and
some vintage fabric scraps.

Art on discarded picket fence pieces!

Denim and crazy quilt pillow covers!

Letter charms made from my chicken coop's roofing copper!

SEE YOU THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment