Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Feathers!

So It all started a couple of years ago when my daughter's German Shepherd puppy, Shadow, chewed up an antique copy of Bleak House by Charles Dickens. Lucky for him, Shadow that is, not C. Dickens, that I was totally in love with him. Still am! Anyway, I couldn't toss even a chewed up book so I started making things out of it. These feathers are just the latest.
Funny enough my husband gave me the antique set of Dickens years ago as one of my all time favorite Christmas gifts, I had read almost all of them except Bleak House. So as I worked with the torn pages I began to read snippets here and there and became completely engrossed in the story. So I had to get a copy from the library and read it then watch the movie. Great story as usual! Check it out if you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment