Sunday, May 23, 2010

Plastic Landscape

I have been in a little bit of "plastic" mode lately, this piece was done for the Arts Council of Monmouth County. They just had their scholarship fundraiser last week. Love these little illustrations in plastic, the translucent layers really work like watercolor washes.

On a new note, I am now offering art workshops at my farm in Colts neck! I felt that I have been selfishly keeping this amazing piece of property to myself when there are so many that should see the beauty of this place and capture it in their perspective. If anyone is interested in the classes just pop over to my web page, www.michalsparks.com and check it out! I haven't added a plastic workshop as of yet but I keep getting requests so it will probably happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment