Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sweet babies!!


The baby chicks finally arrived last week and they couldn't be more adorable. I forgot how sweet their little chirping was and when they sleep it's like a breathing chick carpet!
On a new note I have decided to start offering painting & creative workshops at my farm. I have been selfishly keeping this amazing piece of property to myself. There are so many special views, a field of sunflowers, trees, an orchard, formal garden and don't forget the chicken coop!
So I am in the process of putting together the class and workshop schedule which will be listed on my new website, http://www.michalsparks.com/. I really want these workshops to be an experience, not just about the painting but about the process of creating, sharing, learning another perspective and enjoying a day in a beautiful sunny country setting.
Come and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment